This makes a delicious lunch/dinner for one person in less than 10 minutes. Really satisfying with great flavours and textures that is going to make your taste buds super happy and grateful for this meal.
Ingredients for 1 person:
- 1 Tin lentils (240g cooked & drained)
- 100g spinach
- 1 Hand full of black olives
- A few sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 Tomato
- 1tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- sprinkle of oregano
- 1 Garlic clove (optional for Garlic lovers)
- Rinse the lentils and add to a frying pan with 1 table spoon of olive oil. Cook for a few minutes at medium heat till they gain some colour.
- Add the sliced olives, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, crushed garlic, salt, pepper and a sprinkle of oregano. Stir-fry for a few more minutes till the spinach as wilt and it all starts to slightly stick to the pan
- Serve with a sliced tomato, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and another sprinkle of pepper, oregano and salt to taste.