Super easy to make, fluffy texture, delicious and they are healthy! Whoop whoop ! Instead of raspberries you can use blueberries or chocolate chips which is equally divine! The blueberries burst as they bake, filling the muffins with pockets of delicious blueberry juice and if using chocolate it melts and turns gooey hhhmmmm
- 1cup Flour (I used wholemeal Buckwheat)
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp Bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 2 Medium bananas (just below 1cup mashed banana)
- a few drops of lemon juice
- 1/2cup Plant Based Milk (I used oat)
- 3 TBSP Smooth nut butter (Goes well with almond, cashew and peanut)
- 1/4cup (60ml) Agave syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 Cup Raspberries (or 1/2 cup blueberries or 1/2cup chocolate chips)
- Pre-heat oven at 180 degrees fan oven.
- Using a strainer sift the dry ingredients and mix them.
- On another bowl, mash the banana, add all the other wet ingredients and mix well. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix till everything is combined.
- Tear apart, with your hands, half cup of raspberries and add to the batter, mix it well.
- Transfer batter into muffin moulds and use the other half cup of the raspberries to put on top digging them a bit into the batter.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes or till a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean/dry.