Most delicious cookies ever!
These are the easiest, most deliciously crunchy cookies ever! They are super quick to make, all done in one pot, It’s magic! These cookies are very crunchy, made with hazelnuts that add an extra layer to each bite and the cranberries give them a sweet chewiness. They are perfect for tea and could also be a great handmade gift for Christmas for a loved one.
This recipe is not an original as I got it from my sister in law mother and I’m ever so grateful to have it in my life because they are definitely a favourite!
Makes 35-40 pieces
- 125g Spelt flower
- 125g Oats
- 125g Butter
- 100g Demerara Sugar
- 3tbsp Agave or maple syrup
- 1/2tsp Bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2tsp Salt
- 80g Chopped cranberries
- 80g Roughly chopped walnuts
- Pre-heat oven at 175 degrees C, fan oven.
- Add all ingredients to a sauce pan and heat slowly till the butter melts and stir to bring the dough together. This should take only a few minutes.
- Use teaspoons to make little dough bowls, aim for 35 to 40 pieces.
- Place in the oven at 175 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until they are lightly golden. Let them cool down completely to allow them to become crispy.