Love this snack so much! It’s so easy and quick to make and tastes soooo goood! You only need 3 ingredients and doesn’t require any baking so it couldn’t be quicker or easier than this. As I love sweet stuff, most times after lunch or dinner I like to have something sweet but I try to be good and avoid bad things for my body so this is the perfect snack/dessert. The puffed rice makes it crunchy and the combo between chocolate and peanut butter is a match made in heaven.
- 100g Wholegrain Puffed Rice Cereal (I used this)
- 200g 70% Dark Chocolate
- 60g Peanut Butter
- Start by melting the chocolate. Break it up into a heatproof bowl place it on top of a small pan of simmering water until it has completely melted.
- Mix well with the puffed rice cereal till all the puffs are covered in chocolate. Then add the peanut butter and mix well once more.
- Place into molds and take to the fridge to solidify.
- Store in a airtight container.